1.27.2011

Box full o' CHICKS

A box arrived at my doorstep the other day. This is what I found when I opened it:

Box full o' chicks

It's always a happy moment to open up that box and see your books all printed up and looking nice. A very happy moment indeed.

A Chick in the hand... oh, nevermind

It's even better to hold the book in your hand.

It's quite an honor to have something like this printed up and see it on the bookshelves. Well, I haven't been out that much lately, so I'm assuming the books are in bookstores at this time. Seeing as the book was officially released on the 25th, I'd like to think that yes, the books are available NOW! Go now! Buy buy buy! Spend spend spend! AND, if you could, go to your local independent bookstore to buy your copy of the book there. They'd thank you for it.

Coming soon: more photos. (Of course!) And a CHICKS RUN WILD photo contest! Stay tuned.


4 comments:

  1. Love the title of this post. I can't wait to see the book. It looks like it's going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you might find this article interesting. Love your work!
    http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2011/01/31/health-advice-from-the-vintage-cookbook-vault/?hpt=C2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Awesome! I knew it was bound to happen. If you would like me to review your book, I'd be honored!

    www.sprittibee.com
    www.hsbapost.com

    ReplyDelete