10.15.2008

OMG I'm a dotcom

Coming Soon!

Here's the part wherein I plug my new website, www.wardjenkins.com, and upon visiting the site, you'll see that it's only a 'coming soon' page with two active links: one to my email and the other to my blog, which, upon clicking takes you right back here whereupon you'll see that I've posted about my new website, www.wardjenkins.com, and upon visiting the site, you'll see that it's only a 'coming soon' page, with two active links and then you'll realize that you've stumbled upon some strange möbius strip linkage, going back & forth between my site and blog, site & blog, back & forth, back & forth, etc, and then after suddenly waking up from this cycle, you'll find the urge to email me, asking me to do some fantastic animation work or some brilliant illustration work or some amazing direction, etc., blah, blah, blah.....okay okay I'll stop.

Thanks to John for the hosting part and to my ATL buddy Eric for the getting it up and running part -- am trying my best to not have those words "coming soon!" up for long. Expect some updates in the next couple of weeks. Really? My goal is to have this done by my 40th birthday. For those who know, that's not too far away.

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it. Gosh you have done SO MUCH over the past few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up; once you get to 40 you won't have the energy to do a darned thing; take it from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right, I did go back and forth several times, until the tape eventually broke and I ended up on your Flickr site - but I managed to tape it back together by clicking on the link to your site which sent me to your blog again... weird.

    anyway, very cool - good to see it up. someone of your caliber needs a good portfolio site like we all know this is going to be.

    are you going to use a splash page like the placeholder your using now - same style/colors? very cool.
    also, just out of curiosity, who's your host?

    congrats Ward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the site. Your show looks awesome btw, wish I could've been there.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing how you approach this. The opening page looks pretty cool. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The concept, style and technique of your work, I think are interesting, sui generis, very good, be reading your blog.

    Visit my blog
    http://italoeducaricaturas.blogspot.com
    http://menupopular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete