6.29.2006

Ava Thursday: Ms. Brown's Card

Ava Thursday: Ms. Brown's Card

This is the back of a card Ava drew for one of her Kindergarten teachers, Ms. Brown. This is Ms. Brown reading a book to the class. Notice that she has her hair pulled up in a bun—yes, Ms. Brown wears her hair pulled into a bun most of the time, although probably not so much on top of her head like Ava's drawn here. I love how all the kids are sitting around her listening intently, hands in their laps. I didn't have a chance to find out which one is Ava.

And of course, we have the "cool sneak-peak" feature: a feather hiding a secret drawing, similar to the ones Ava drew for Ms. Williams and Ms. Beck.

Now, go and read a book! Or, maybe have someone read one to you.

4 comments:

  1. my favorite part is the 'secret' drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava ought to be proud of her ability to draw human figures with an unselfconcious simplicity. People lose that ability as they age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her little sneak peek surprises... So clever and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is fantastic! I wanted a feather on my mothers' day card too but I didn't want to sound like a diva.

    ReplyDelete