1.23.2006

hello monday



Hello, Monday, how are you? I'm fine except you're here without my permission. You always seem to interrupt my weekend with your "C'mon on, little buddy, time to get up," and your "Time to make some money," of which I'm finding it hard to accept with each week. I know you mean well, and I hate to break it to you... but sometimes you can be a little harsh with me in the morning. And today, you've decided that it was time for it to be grey and rainy here, but guess what? It's not what I was looking forward to. Sorry to be so frank but just thought I'd let you know. So, uh, yeah -- just go easy on me next time, will ya? I think that if you change the way you treat me in the morning that maybe, just maybe, I'll even look forward to you.

But don't count on it.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I voted Monday off the island.
    But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays can be so cruel... and such a jerk.

    ReplyDelete